Increase Engagement On Instagram
Why if you are on Instagram?
Below are some statistics that should get you excited.
- More than 600 active monthly users.
- 40 billion pictures are shared on the social website.
- Each day, 4.2 billion people like videos and pictures on Instagram.
- 28 percent of Internet users between the ages of 18 and 29 are on the platform.
- 8 percent of brands utilize Instagram, and it’s predicted to rise to over 70 percent from the end of this year.
Some motives brands, such as nonprofits, are migrating to Instagram:
- You can upload as many as 10 videos or pictures into a single post, which means if you catch someone’s attention with your primary image, they’ll take a couple more minutes to scroll through your additional movies or pictures.
- You can sponsor your posts or create advertisements to a target audience, which can help you develop with the right people and encourages people in your target audience to become involved with you.
The truth is that Instagram is an exceptional tool for nonprofits and other people to grow their base. By telling visual stories, you are able to raise awareness for your brand and get people caring and involved in the job you do. And with the creative use of hashtags, you can grow your own follower base every week.
If you are looking to Cultivate your followers on Instagram, then here are some helpful tips you should consider:
- The best times for engagement on Instagram are on Mondays and Thursdays.
- You may use up to 30 hashtags on Instagram. Use relevant hashtags. Some hashtags you can use comprise #philanthropy, #fundraising, #volunteer, #causes, #nonprofit, or make certain that your videos are enjoyable. And, if you can’t make them fun, then make sure they’re high quality and striking. Ask yourself if posting if the movies or images grab you. If they don’t, they are not going to engage others either. Bear in mind, you’re trying to capture people’s attention, and because a lot of young people are on the website, they’re looking for items that catch their attention.
- Tag people in your articles. Utilize @mention (username) to tag your best supporters, winners, along with others beyond your organization to help you raise consciousness. When you tag others, it helps your post stay relevant longer.
- Social media is all about networking. People want to see YOU. Make it a point to allow your followers receive a “behind the scenes” look at the work you are doing.
- Millennials and Generation Z, a lot of those that are on Instagram use filters and emojis. Make it a point to use them on Instagram. Filter your images and add emojis to your posts and videos. As people are scrolling, this helps grab their attention.
Advertising partner in Instagram – Cheap Instagram SMM panel FollowGram.net. Promotion in Instagram and getting more.